Saturday, April 08, 2006

My tummy is like a washing machine. Hear the sounds... grrr goooo gahhhh grooooo.... or something like that. I know thats not exactly how a washing machine is suppose to sound like but you get the picture right?

Visualize this. Your washing machine filled with dirty laundry and all that soapy water... Spinning... at FULL speed! Ah yes. thats wad my tummy feels like right now. I need to shit. or not.

All right. Enough about my mini body washing machine.

He's going to NS today. awwwwww. poor thing. gonna lose all that nice lovely hair of his. HAHAHA.

ya ok. thats just plain mean. sooooo. i guess i wont be seeing him for a week or so? i hope he doesnt turn GAY. ive heard of stories where guys realise after SO MANY years that they're gay. im serious. Did you know that you have to declare if you're a homosexual before going to NS? I guess they're worried that there might be some *AHEM* bedroom activities.

oh by the way. i promised gooi that i'll start going for band prac next week. bummer

posted at 8:10 am