Monday, April 17, 2006
Im home early! well. its not exactly very early but its earlier than usual. = ))
Some quick updates for you lovely people who bother to read my crap...
1. Im a percussionist (wannabe).
Yes its shocking. Actually, Im rather happy with the current arrangement. I kinda miss the eupho(maybe not?) but its really troublesome to go borrow an instrument from some other school or wherever. And besides, I get to learn something new! Exciting! haha
2. I screwed up my chinese test.No surprise there. When have I ever passed a chinese test? NEVER. The amazing thing is, somehow I always manage to pass the major exams. (PSLE and O levels.) Its a miracle I tell you.
Thats about it I suppose. I have some photos to put up from the class outing last week. Well they're not exactly MY photos but im in it. So yeah. = ))
posted at 6:01 pm