Monday, March 27, 2006
I had my first PE lesson in like almost 5 - 6 months on friday. It was HELL! I've been so tired in my entire life. sigh. My legs are hurting! The worst part is I have PE TWICE a week, on monday and friday. AHHHH. I couldnt ask for a worst time table. When I finally manage to get over the trauma from friday over the weekend, I had to go through it all over again on monday.
FREAK!
Gone are the days when I can slack during PE. I remember PE lessons in OP. ah yes. Those were the days. I could just stand there and pretend Im participating in the games. But now. I have to RUN RUN AND RUN SOMEMORE. = ( sigh...
and now i have PW to worry about. oh shit! and of course chinese! double shit shit.
im gonna flunk chinese. its just so obvious. i dont really mind actually. then i can take CL B. ah ya. that would just be a dream come true. HAHAHA.
posted at 8:10 pm