Friday, February 10, 2006
Im home!!!!!!! 5 days too early! argh.
All cuz of the freaking O level results. Took a morning flight, 9.15 am. Reached Singapre at around 12. Had time to take a short nap (I woke up damn early ok! 3 am! the airport is about 3 hrs away from my grandparents' house) before rushing off to school.
How's my results? Well, lets just say, its not that great, its not the kind of grades that would make you want to SCREAM and JUMP AROUND and HUG people blha blah blah. But its good enough for me.
Emaths = A2
Eng, Amaths, Humanities = B3
Pure Chem, Pure Phy = B4
Chinese = C5 <<< EEEEEEEE
So ya. L1R5 = 19 L1R4 = 15.
Not bad la right? You should have seen my prelims results. L1R5 = 28 Sian. I nearly cried la. I thought my life was OVERRRRRR. Butttttttt. well. I survived. O level results turned out to be quite decent. HAHA. = ))
posted at 9:55 pm