Tuesday, January 24, 2006

So Im leaving for Indonesia(bali) tomorrow. Its been FOUR years. *gasp* SO EXCITING! righttt.

I'll be back on the 15th february 2006, unless the Os results are gonna be released super early. So pray tt the results are released after 15th yeah? I dont want my holiday to end earlier than expected ANDDDD I dont want to spend money on another plane ticket! Money dont grow on trees you know.

Blog will most probably be inactive and you wont be seeing me online because theres NO INTERNET CONNECTION at my grandparent's house. sigh. So sad. How will I survive? Maybe I'll go to an internet cafe once in a while IF mum lets me because I dont think Im allowed to go out on my own. HAHA. I wont even if im allowed to. Its so bloody chaotic out there. Anyways, just drop by once in a while ok? = ))

Hmm and... Im bringing my hp along. So ya.. can still sms me. If you dont have my number, then thats just too bad. HAHA. Dont blame me if I dont reply cuz its like $1/sms. For me anyway. You'll still be charged at a normal rate I guess. DO NOT CALL ME. I wont answer. $5/min leh HELLO?! Thats daylight robbery!

PLEASE PLEASE sms me if you have any updates about school, O levels. blah blah blah. All right?

Oh and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR... in advance. = ))

Miss me.

posted at 10:12 pm