Sunday, January 08, 2006
I feel miserable. Having one of those the-whole-world-prob-hates-me-and-is-against-me days again. The stupid weather is definitely not helping! Its been raining for 2 days! GRRRR.
Anyways I was suppose to go out with bx today to do her "cny" shopping but there was the way I could get out of the house when the rain is SO HEAVY. I couldnt even see the roads clearly. So yeah, we didnt go out in the end. *sigh* Was totally disappointed. I wanted to do some shopping too. Desperately need some new shoes and maybe some new clothes here and there. Oh well.
------------
Im totally addicted to that song on SeanK's blog lah. Its called Strawberry Gashes by this band called Jack off Jills. The lyrics are kinda sadistic though.
"Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over..."
This one isnt that bad. Wait til you see the lyrics of other songs by them. LOL
------------
If
ohsobrina@gmail.com adds you at msn, its me ok! me me me. I deliberately put my nick as SABRINA so that you guys know its SABRINA. But alas, some still ask "who are you?" Wah. Makes me wonder how many sabrinas you know in the world. Ah well. Sabrina is a COMMON name right.
My previous email, the lalala one will NO LONGER be in use. So if you wanna send me emails or whatever, send it to my gmail account. THANK YOU.
posted at 10:54 pm