Tuesday, January 17, 2006
I cant believe (well actually i can) its already mid january.
We'll be getting our O level results in about a month.
Heard that it'll be around mid feb?
Sigh. Thats just way too soon.
I dont know what to expect.
Friends keep telling me that "oh you'll do just fine."
Hearing you say that makes me feel better, only for a while.
Then, I start worrying all over again.
My prelim results were not too bad, I can go to poly.
But with those results, I doubt I can do a course that Im actually interested in.
You know what they say about how the Os will be better than prelims?
Well, that doesnt exactly apply to everyone! (I hope it applies to me)
So dont bother telling me that in your attempt to make me stop worrying.
And dont tell me to not worry about it cuz "im smart and studied really hard."
Gah. Thats a whole load of bullshit + horseshit.
Yes I know Ive been whining on and on about the Os results.
It gets annoying after a while. I know I know.
Im sorry. Cant help it. Talking about it just makes me feel better all right?
So just bear with me. I'll stop whining once Im tired. haha.
posted at 3:32 pm