Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Went to Bugis Street with ting today. (tuesday)
That place reminds me of a pasar malam with aircon. O.O
Smells bad too.
A mixture of
body odour and cigarettes.
Seriously felt like puking.
Hmm. Well. Its not really a bad place lah.
Lots of shops. Plenty of things to buy, esp clothes.
Stuff sold there are priced reasonably.
But I wasn't really in the mood to shop today.
Oh well. I'll go there again. Maybe some time next week?
Saw lots of people.
Qing Hui and her friends.
Ting's tuition classmates.
Nadine. A senior from sch.
This guy from pri sch or whereever. I cant rmb his name.
That actor. You know the guy who acted in I Not Stupid. He was with his gf!
TOO MUCH PDA! They were like hugging and he was like smelling her hair and stuff and the occasional kisses. Get a room! =X
At times like this, you suddenly realise that Sg is really SMALL!
posted at 12:54 am