Tuesday, December 27, 2005
*WARNING. EXTREMELY LONG POST.*I received an sms by KG(pri sch classmate) yesterday about a
6/6 reunion-gathering-thing held on wednesday.
The first thoughts that came to my mind were
"Oh bloody hell".Personally I just hate the idea of gatherings except if its a 4S1 thing of course. Why? Well, to put it simply, I never really bonded with my primary school classmates. I don't thing the class even bonded. Everyone had their own little group, people were just scattered. As for me, I just drifted around.
They
either loved me or just hated my guts. Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion right? But while you're in primary school,
when one person in your so called group decides that he/she doesnt want to "friend you", then the whole group would probably just shun you too.
I remember I was really MEAN to this girl. I think her name is
Rani or something like that. I didnt have any valid reasons as to why I was mean to her except that
"HEY EVERYONE'S BEING REALLY MEAN, SO I SHD JUST DO WHAT THEY DO." I dont even know why everyone was like that, Ive got to admit, she's actually pretty nice. Gosh. I feel really guilty.
I was a
vice-head prefect(surprise surprise!). I went around "booking" people for breaking the school rules. Yeah. So basically people feared me!(Well at least thats what I like to think.) And they thought I was a
snobbish bitch.(Thats what I heard anyway.) Ah yes. I was bitchy in primary school. What FINE memories. LOL. So sue me! I was just doing my job.
But I got tired of it after a while and I quit. I told the teacher-in-charge that this
"big responsibility" was affecting my studies. Thats just total bullshit by the way. The truth is I thought that I might actually fit in better with the class if I wasnt wearing a prefect tie and a badge that just practically screamed
"FEAR ME FOR I HAVE THE POWER TO GET YOU IN TROUBLE!" Oh me and my foolish thoughts. Nothing changed after I "resigned" , I was still the snobbish bitch. haha. Except now I was the
powerless snobbish bitch. = ))
Ok back to the reunion thing. Im not exactly looking forward to it. But I wld be lying if I said I didnt want to meet up with them. I heard from KG that only 10 people were going, (hello?! you call this a class reunion?!)
Stella, Sean, Rick, Kane, KG, WC, Ant, Iffah, Fahmi, Ain.
Of all the lovely 10 people which I dont exactly remember very well (hey at least im honest about it), I only chat with Sean on a regular basis. He's still the same. = ) The rest are like,
distant faraway people. 5 out of 10 are on my msn contact list but we never really talk which makes me wonder if we cant even find things to say online, how am I suppose to have anything to say when we meet face to face?
Ok so maybe I'm the only one who doesnt really chat with them online, maybe the others are pretty close, still meet up on a regular basis and chat away like theres no tomorrow whenever they get a chance. But thats them. Im me.
I hate to be caught up in an awkward situation. Well who does?
So anyways. If I go(IF. Im still thinking about it), I hope it doesnt turn out to be a
i-stare-at-you-and-you-stare-at-me-and-lets-all-just-smile gathering. That would just be a nightmare come true. Please spare me the misery.
p.s If any of the 6/6 gang ever came across this entry, Im sorry if I sound like I hated the class. Thats not true all right? In fact, I actually had fun while I was in the class and in aips. No hard feelings ya? Pardon me for being so anti-social. haha.
posted at 5:09 am