Wednesday, December 28, 2005

REUNION!

I decided to go for the so called reunion. And Im so glad I did cuz I sure had a helluva good time!

I thought it would just be really silly if I didnt go. Afterall Ive not seen them in over 4 years, theres lots of catching up to do.

I dont know how but somehow I managed to drag myself out of bed by 9.30am. Headed off to Causeway Point to meet up with the "gang" at around 11. Some ppl didnt turn up though, rather disappointed. We had lunch at Seoul Garden, just the 7 of us, Ant, WC, KG, Stella, Sean, CP and me.

After lunch, we decided to go for a movie. But somehow we changed our mind due to the "limited" choices in Cathay Woodlands and ended up playing pool instead. Im beginning to like playing pool, I improved! = )) Stella and CP had to off first. AWWW. sadded. About an hour later, Fahmi and Delcinea turned up. I didnt know they wld be coming. Guess it was a last minute thing. Del didnt stay long though, she had other plans.

So the rest of us headed to town. Intially we wanted to watch a movie BUT decided against it (AGAIN!) cuz Fahmi had to get back by 8. Oh well. We could always watch a movie next time(i hope). We went to Far East to "window shop" HAH. Not exactly very fun to go window shopping with 5 guys ok. But still, we talked, joked around blah blah blah. Basically, it was still fun la.

I realise that guys cant window shop for a really long time. After walking ard for a while, Ant suggested we go back to shaw to "sit, drink and chit chat". Fine with me! My legs were killing me!

Well personally, I think we had the best time while we were at shaw. The six of us, sitting around a table, talking about the good old days and the crazy things we did. haha. The guys are still pretty much the same. Still crappy and lame and just totally hillarious. It felt like we're in primary school again. Ive never had so much fun in ages! Listening to the stories about the teachers and schoolmates we had just brought back lots of great memories. = ))

And you know what, we're already planning for the next gathering in Feb! This time, I did not hesistate and agreed to the gathering immediately. haha. We hope more people would turn up next time. 5 guys and a girl is not exactly a class gathering you know. = P

I cant think of anything bad that happned today except for the fact that Im ITCHING like crazy right now. My legs and back is red! I think Im allergic to the food in seoul garden. Damn.

Oh and another thing, I saw YouLun today while I was in town. Feeling friendly and extremely nice, I called out his name when I walked pass him. It took a few seconds before he registered the fact that Sabrina just waved and said HI.

After I was quite a distance away, I heard someone calling out my name. "SABRINA!" I turned around, and there he was, YouLun waving and showing that big smile of his. So ya. I smiled and waved back. (again.) = )) So I guess he's back in Sg for the hols.

What a fine day it turned out to be.

AND! I take back the bit about the class not bonding shit. That was just my pms talking.

posted at 9:34 pm