Thursday, December 29, 2005
I was suppose to meet up with Eliza and Aron for dinner today. We've not seen each other for MONTHS! Blame the N and O levels and our rather busy schedule.
But I didnt go today. This is just sad la! When we finally have the time to meet up, something bad had to happen! To me anyway.
I woke up this morning feeling really itchy and my skin was reddish with little mosquito bite things all over. (Damn you seoul garden! Or maybe it was the donut or the lemon tea?) So I msged Aron and told him I was sick. Which is true. I mean rashes is considered a sickness right? They could be contagious. O.O
I found a bottle of lotion in the cupboard thats suppose to help "ease the itching". It worked. Sort of. I had to keep applying it every few hours. And now Im all better. My skin looks normal.
posted at 11:30 pm