Saturday, December 31, 2005
GOODBYE 2005.Its that time of the year again. Time really flies yeah?
2005 has been a great year. But of course there were some sad moments. (Argh!) I dont think I have any new years resolutions this time. Whats the point? I nv did the things on the list I made in 2004 anyway. Blame it on lack of discipline and a whole long list of excuses. haha.
Lots of things happened to me this year. DUH right? Of course lots will happen in 12 mths!
Well lets see. My proudest moment as an orchid parker and opwo member was probably in Singapore Conference Hall during the SYF. You guys really kicked lots of butt that day and you made me cry.. tears of joy! = ) And of course theres the concert at VCH. That was the best one ever. I dont think I can ever forget that moment even if I tried. The only regret I have was that I never really participated much when I was in OP. I was the quiet one in class. Most of the time anyway. The teachers never got to see the REAL ME. (Whats the real me anyway?) Oh well.
I met lots of new people this year, made a few new friends and lost some (no they didnt die! we just lost contact). Oh and I got dumped this year too. (i kept this secret well now didnt i? HAHA.) Yes I can laugh about it. Theres nth wrong with that. In fact, Im glad I can look back and still smile about what happened. Cuz I wld just really hate myself if Im still upset about it.
People come and go. Yeah that just sucks but its part of growing up. No point crying over spilt milk. You people are probably gonna say "EASIER SAID THAN DONE BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Tsk tsk. Quit whining and just live with it. *sticks tongue out*
Next I just wanna say a big THANK YOU to everyone in my life.
Thank you:
Eliza for shopping with me.
Siew and Faith for being my bestest friends in sec sch.
Brandon for listening to me whine on the phone.
4s1 for the fun times we had as a class.
The OPWO family for the wonderful memories and many things you taught me.
Teachers in OP for the hmm hmm. well just thank you.
Hmmm. To my other friends out there, just because I didnt write your name out that doesnt mean youre not an important part of my life yeah?
I LOVE YOU ALL! (awwww. iloveyou isnt something i say very often ok? so yeah.)
So I guess this is the last entry of 2005. *sniff sniff*
Happy New Year to all my frends and anyone who happens to be reading this! May you have a wonderful year ahead of you. = ))
p.s I got nominated for this OP BLOG AWARDS thing. Read more about it on the so called official OP blog Kinda lame la. But still. haha
posted at 12:29 am