Thursday, November 17, 2005
UNWANTED ATTENTIONI AM SO ANNOYED!WTF is wrong with everyone at home?
They're just so bloody nice to me all of sudden. Especially Mum.
"Have you eaten?" "How was the paper?" "Did you have a nice day?"
OH WOW THEY FINALLY NOTICED MY PRESENCE.I don't need the attention THANK YOU VERY MUCH.I've gotten used to doing things on my own. Though I must admit there were times when I wanted their attention. (That's normal right?) But I got over it. They're busy. I'm busy. We have our lives to live.
I think the
MAIN reason they're being so nice is cuz I'm taking the Os this year. Do you know my grandfather calls everyday just to ask about my paper? O.O
I know they care and stuff and probably think they're helping me. But the only thing they have accomplished so far is giving me more STRESS.
My family is just plain weird.
posted at 11:07 am