Saturday, November 19, 2005

TIRED BUT HAPPY

I went shopping with Bx today @ Far East, Wisma, etc.
Had lots of fun.
My feet is aching from all that walking!
And my wallet is definitely thinner.
HAH.
Spent about $120. ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARS.
That's not much la.
I mean. I've not been going out since the prelims!
And besides I need some retail therapy.

So anyways. Bought lots of stuff.

1.Prom dress.
It's BLACK.
I dont care if you think black is COMMON AND PLAIN!
BLEH!
Black is CLASSIC.

2. Shoes.
It has heels! OMG.
But I think its nice.

3. Butterfly ring thing
Its pretty.
Rather unusal.
And its BLACK!
Maybe that's why I like it. =)

4. Necklace
Looks like pearls.
But definitely not lah.
I mean its onli THREE DOLLARS!

5. A couple of earrinngs. =X
Pretty things!

6. Nail Polish
I don't even know why I bought this.
Don't usually paint my nails.
Hmm. Just felt like it.
Wanna try something NEW.

LALALALA. I feel good. HAHA.

Going out again tomorrow.
Meeting up with ST.
= ))
I don't know where we're going.
But I have a feeling I'm gonna spend more money.

OH NOOOOOO!

posted at 8:28 pm