Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sleepless in Singapore
I've been having problems sleeping lately.
Ok. Maybe not lately.
I've had this problem since FOREVER but it's been getting worst.
Sleeping at 3am... Waking up at noon...
I've tried ways to try to sleep earlier.
Counting sheeps, cows, monkeys and every other animal I can think of.
Reading.
Music.
TV.
You name it. I've tried it.
Someone told me that I'm just going through a phase.
It's a TEEN thing.
Right. OK.
Thinking back.
I used to spend a lot of time on the phone late at night b4 going to bed in the past.
I guess that helps me sleep.
I'm not saying the friends I used to talk to on the phone are boring!
All I'm saying is that talking on the phone is my version of counting sheeps. = ))
I wonder why I stopped calling?
I wonder why they stopped calling?
What happened to my phone buddies? O.O
OK. Whatever.
Oh wow! It's raining.
Maybe I should try counting the raindrops on my window.

posted at 12:37 am