Friday, November 25, 2005
LALALA...The chalet is over. Prom is over. All the fun events are over! So what am I suppose to do now?
I'm bored. To all my friends out there.
Call me! Ask me out! OKOK?=)))Hmmm... OK let's talk about the prom.
It was fun. The food sucked. Everyone looked pretty and handsome. O.O
Kenneth and Hafiz were the MC. A rather strange combination. Hafiz looked like someone out of the show "Saturday Night Fever." COOL. And Kenneth. Looked like himself + diamond stud. LOL.
But I guess they did a pretty good job in making the prom exciting? haha. Especially at the last couple of hours when all of us were on the dance floor. OMG you should have seen them "dance". Totally hilarious.
The crowd went WILD when they played the song "that thing you do." Don't know why. Everyone became "HIGH" haha.
I had the best night in my entire life.
= )))
posted at 7:04 pm