Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Was it Zinc or Aluminium???My white ppt was not soluble!!! Damn it. Why zinc!!!!! OK forget it. Maybe I'm right and they're wrong! WAHAHA. Eh I wasn't the only one who thought it was aluminium ok. 50-50
I forgot to test for the gas given out for the acid. Damn it. You the know the first question. It's a test for nitrate right then if nitrate is present ammonia gas given out right right? So.. I only tested for ammonia gas which was negative. AND I WAS SO HAPPY ABOUT IT. -.-" I totally forgot about testing for other gases. Oh silly me. blehx.
And you know titration. OMG. The clip thingi was so HARD!!! My burette was shaking. I was so afraid that it will break! Hmm.. happened before.. =X What an experience.
I'M NOT MAKING ANY SENSE. lalalala.
Oh well. its over. THE LAST TIME I'M EVER GONNA DO CHEM PRAC!!! = ))
posted at 2:03 pm