Sunday, October 30, 2005
It's really FRUSTRATING to be ME.I hate him!
I hope he chokes on his own cigarettes and dies a horrible death.
Yes I'm evil so sue me.
He's such a ****ed up piece of shit.
I despise him.
I'm a very very angry girl.
And NO it's not cuz of PMS!Musn't blame everything on PMS you know.
--------------
I wonder why I chose to come to OP.
I regret it. Sort of. Could have gone to some other lovely school. BUT NOOOO. I had to choose OP.
Life was miserable. sometimes.
To be honest, I don't really have much happy memories of the school, didn't accomplish much either.
For example, a)never represented the school in any competitions. b)never won any awards.
That's sad isn't it?
The only thing I'll miss about OP is my class though I didn't exactly click with every single one of them.
I'll still miss them. = )
Oh and did I mention I hate the year 2005?
I hate 2005!The saddest year of my freaking life lah. Who the hell invented sadness anyway? It should be a crime!
posted at 2:30 pm