Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm a happy happy person. = )

Physics practical went surprisingly well... I hope.
It wasn't that hard. Oh well.
Hmm. But I can't be overconfident. ESPECIALLY FOR PHYSICS cuz my paper2 really sux.

Anyways......

We had a really crazy time at the quarantine room, probably drove that WOMAN insane. She looks really funny when she's pissed off. lalala.

I was telling hj and bx about my experience at metro. Stupid dresses. There're either way too BIG and keep falling off OR I cant zip them up. And the dresses are a size different! WTF. Where am I suppose to find a prom dress?

I'm so fat dammit. =X

bx said "cuz u have big u know wad"

%&%*#$%#

And I argued that hers is definitely bigger! The argument went on and on. The lovely girls sitting in front of us were giggling away acting all shy. As if they don't have breasts like that. =P

posted at 3:08 pm