Sunday, September 04, 2005

TRAUMATIZED

Ah. The big day has come. Prelim has officially started!

Had English and Social Studies paper yesterday. (Siao right? ) The papers were so difficult!!! Maybe it's just me? *shrugs* The teachers were out to kill us!

The compre passage sounded more like a GEOGRAPHY TEXTBOOK! Sheer madness. As if I don't have enough geography texts to read. Needed to read the same paragraph over and over again before I could sort of understand what they're trying to say.

I can summarise the above paragraph with just one sentence. I'M GONNA FAIL! %$&*(%^&$

Moving on.

Before the social studies paper, HuiJing, BaoXin, Yvonne, Heather and me (and many other random people) were sitting outside the hall reading our notes as if like we were in some sort of trance. Our lives (actually humanities results lah) depended on those notes!

TWO HOURS LATER....

We're in the hall. The social studies paper is in front of me. I filpped to the last page. I nearly SCEAMED. CRIED. DIED. right there in the hall. Where the hell was the question on venice??!! I was freaking out lah. I studied for that chapter. DAY AND NIGHT. Crazy thoughts ran through my mind. Eng fail. SS also fail. JIA LAT!

Stayed calm. Did the SBQ questions first. So difficult! Oh well. Just scribbled some answers. Hope it's right. Moved on the SEQ. Nearly answered Qn2(Merger n Sep). I was like. Whatever lah. Just do this qn. But I changed my mind and decided to read the other questions. Who knows, maybe I can answer the questions better.

AND YES! I'm so glad I read the other questions.

Qn4. VENICE!!

It was under "SUSTAINING SG'S DEVT". #%^^%$** I didn't know that venice was under that theme!!! How come I'm the only one who doesnt know??? SO BLUR!!! *slaps myself*

LOL. YEAH!!!! I'm not gonna fail.......really badly!!! = )) There's still hope.

After the extremely TRAUMATIC experience, BX, HJ and me went to TTSH to visit Valarie. She looks pretty good. Except for the cast and the drips. She's going for an op on tuesday. She was extremely bored. Can't blame her. Stayed to chat with her til our other classmates and Ms Mary came.

GET WELL SOON VALARIE! = )


posted at 1:05 pm