Monday, September 12, 2005

Relieved

I'm so glad I didn't go to the "poly experience" thingi that SP organised.

Brandon told me he saw HIM there. OMG. Don't know if it's really HIM la. After all Brandon has never met him before. Anyways. If I went and saw him, my day would probably not be as good as it's suppose to be.

I would haven been distracted and maybe frustrated. Cuz I know myself well. I think. As much as I would like to approach him and ask "why?", I doubt I can ever do that. Not now. Not in a year. Not even in ten.

When you see someone you've not met for a really long time, you just start thinking about the past. Memories flash before you. The good and the bad. Then you start thinking about it over and over again. It's like as if everything is on auto rewind. That's me.

I sound as if I'm obsessed with this person. I'm not lah. I'm just being sentimental? Is that the word?

He's long gone and forgotten. OK maybe not forgotten. haha.

Actually, to be honest, I'm no longer angry at him nor do I hate him. It's just that... well... how should I say this...? It's better if I don't see him. But then you know. Singapore is small. There is only a few good places that you can go to.

posted at 7:29 pm