Thursday, July 21, 2005

The week has not ended yet and I already had 3 tests! 2 more to go. Perfect.

Tomorrow is Racial Harmony Day. Normally we have this really GRAND celebration in school and every one pretty much looks like they're going on some modelling show. Rather exaggerated. You can see all the girls wearing make up. Well ya. Some look nice. Some just don't have a clue about make up and they look like drag queens. I think drag queens are more chio.

Well there won't be any celebrations this year. Low key. We're not required to dress up in traditional costumes. *boo hoo* Heard that there's gonna be assembly in the morning and lessons go on just like normal for the rest of the day. How fun. It seems that teachers feel that finishing up the syllabus is way more important. Who can blame them? The kiasu syndrome.

We had english oral today. It was ok. She said I have to read with MORE EXPRESSIONS. That's about it so I guess I did pretty ok.

We were really bored while waiting for our turns. Sitting in rows, was beside Jacky and Karan. They were totally bored and started making weird funny comments about the teachers. I have never laughed like that since... I don't know when. haha. I remember one comment in particular about Ms long being an Angelina Jolie wannabe. Something about her trying to use her hair to cover her boobs. =X It doesn't sound funny when I say it though. haha

Oh yes. Did I mention my life totally sux right now?

Here's something to think about:
What do you do when your whole world seems to be falling apart?
What do you do when nothing seems to turn out right?
What do you do when everything that you once knew was a total lie?

posted at 12:53 pm