Monday, July 04, 2005
Unfriendly people...I saw a friend's sister on the Mrt the other day. She knows me, we're not friends but ya she knows me. I gave her a smile as a way to say hi. But did she smile back? NOOOO. She gave that look. You know that diao-ing look. wth. I smiled at you and you diao me. sheesh. Being friendly is a big nono in Singapore. What does it take to just smile back anyway?
Another incident on the MRT. I had a seat. The MRT was really crowded. I saw this old lady. Poor thing la. Standing there and no one offered her a seat. I was feeling nice, wanted to do a good deed that day. So ya offered her the seat. And that old lady. So RUDEEEE ok. Never even say thank you. "Thank you" are just 2 simple words. Very hard to say meh. OK maybe she cant speak english. Then say xiexie. And people say we youngsters have no manners. Look who's talking.
posted at 4:42 am