Thursday, July 07, 2005

Those Three Words/Lewis/OP2005

"I love you."

They're just words. But why is it so difficult to tell someone that you love them?
I'm already 16 and not once have I ever said those three words to my family. Weird isn't it? I could never bring myself to say it back. I remember during birthdays and those festive occasions, they'll tell me how much they care and stuff and all I could I do was just to smile back. Not exactly the response they were hoping for I bet.

I've said those three words before. Did I mean it? Perhaps at that moment I did.

My tagboard has been invaded by Lewis. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES. ok I'm just kidding. I should probably just call it the Lewis board cuz he's the only who tags anyways.

OP2005 tix are almost sold out. Totally cool right?! hahax. I've never performed in a sold out concert before. = ))

posted at 12:39 pm