Monday, July 11, 2005
Some boys can be such bitches. Don't argue with me about that cuz I have PROOF that YES boys can be even more bitchy than girls.
Let me give you an example. Our band went to Botanic gardens to perform in the band fiesta today. It rained. Boo hoo. But the show must go on. There were a few other bands there too, 5 to be exact. One of them, I shan't tell you who they are, I'll give you a clue though. Let's call them the PADS. Stupid bitches. When we walked pass them, they said "eh eh COP band coming." My my. Aren't you a little outdated? We're no longer a COP band in case you didn't know. No wait. I think they already know that. BUT they're just
in denial. They can't stand the fact that that a COP band can become a GWH band in two years.
Another comment they made when we walked passed them. "Bimbos" AIYOS. Pads ah. I know you're just so bloody jealous we are bimbos cuz you can never be one la. So sad right. Too bad you were born a boy. Nvm. You can be gay = ) I'll get jealous too. Cuz I can never be gay. The most I'll just be a lesbian. Then you'll be jealous again right? tsk tsk. I'm crapping right now. Don't mind me.
I heard another one say "Be careful. Don't fall in the pond." Puhleez. Swimming in the pond is fun ok. FREE OF CHARGE. I push you in want or not? There are real ducks in there. So much better than the rubber ducky in the bath tub.
Seriously, I don't understand why people act this way. Why can't they be happy when someone is successful? Why do they have to keep bringing us down? Why do boys act like such bitches? Being bitchy is a girl's job you know. Why snatch it away from us? blehx. Enlighten me. Give me a comment or two.
On a lighter note, our concert was a great success ya? FULL HOUSE! = ))
posted at 12:20 pm