Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Smiles. = )

We got back our physics test paper today. Thought that Mr Tang was on MC, I mean they announced it during morning assembly. But we saw him in school after recess. At first I thought it was someone that looks like him but its the REAL thing. Perhaps the whole MC thing was just an excuse cuz he overslept. hahax

OK back to the physics test.

I actually passed. With a rather decent grade I must add. B4 is decent right. Especially for someone who has been failing physics. At least something is going right. = ) I'll get better.

I think lots of my classmates scored an A1? Aiya. That's so typical when you're in 4S1. That just makes people like me feel so stupid. blehx.

So I guess I'll manage just fine. I'll get through it. I know I will.

See Mum. I told you I won't screw up my life.

posted at 8:45 am