Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Random

Mr Teo Ah beng (yes that's his real name. I'm serious!) is leaving us. Ok. He's not really LEAVING. Just taking a super long medical leave, 6 weeks? I forgot.

So Mr Ramesh is taking over. That's like so very sad ok. Ramesh is our PE teacher. And well let's just say he's not exactly my favourite teacher in the whole wide world. You can just DIE duing his PE lessons. It's TORTURE! Or maybe I'm just not fit. hahax. Either way. I still hate his PE lessons. So basically I think he's the PE teacher from hell. Just imagine seeing him every single bloody day for chemistry as if twice a week for PE is not enough. That thought is just killing me.

And he's totally kuku ok. Told us to bring textbook, ten year series and file for next chemistry lesson. wtf. I have 2 chem files ok and its SO VERY HEAVY! So the whole class objected about bringing the file. And yes he relented. So now only the chem rep needs to bring the file. Poor thing. Minus the files, textbook and tys are still heavy ok! Why do we need them during PRACTICAL lessons anyway? See what I mean. I told you he's totally kuku.

Enough said about Mr Ramesh. I just need to vent my anger right now.

Dear ___, you ___ ___! You think you're the queen of the ___ universe. I seriously don't understand why you're even in the ___ ___ cuz all you do is condemn us. Sheesh. Not happy then don't join la. No one gives a ___ about what you do anyway. Well at least I don't. You're the dao-est ___ I've ever seen in my entire life ok! Rot in hell. =X

I'll leave the blanks to your imagination. = ))

posted at 9:39 am