Friday, July 22, 2005
Libraries.Going to a library in Singapore can be quite an experience. Take today for example, I went to the Yishun Community Library, I dare say it was my worst experiece ever.
1) Burps and FartsThere was this fat old man sitting beside me at the desk. He will burp at every few minutes and the worst part is, HE FARTS! The smell was overwhelming. I wonder what he had for lunch cuz he sure had A LOT of gas in him.
2) Little children
Kids. Love them or hate them. At that moment, I truely hated them. They were running WILD in the library, screaming and shouting away like nobody's business. Where the hell are their parents? Some of us are trying to study in the library. Take your kids to the playground! They can scream all they want there and no one will care.
3) HandphonesI hate it when people start using talking on their phones in the library. It's really annoying. Well it's not too bad if they whisper BUT there are some who are just so bloody determined to let the whole world know what they're talking about. Seriously, no one is interested in whatever they're saying. Example: "AIYOZ! he break up with abc to be with xyz?!" "I'm having chicken rice with dinner with so and so." No one gives a damn.
4) Freaking ah lian wannabesIf you wanna be somebody, why be a freaking lian? Annoying bunch of people. Go arcade and dance your bloody para para where you can attract ah beng wannabes. Don't do it the library. The nerdy boys are not your type.
So what are the librarians doing? They're just sitting on their desks. Their butts are too big and they can't move around too much. OR maybe they're just deaf and can't seem to hear the noise pollution.
posted at 9:49 am