Sunday, July 17, 2005

I screwed up chinese listening compre. Oh well. Since when did I ever not screw up chinese exams anyway? Never. Blehx.

Passing over ceremony was yesterday. Rather hmmm emotional? I couldnt bear to give up that badge ok. Results were rather shocking, totally unexpected for some posts. But then I'm still really glad. Cuz well. I guess Mr Tan and Ms Chang have their reasons right? = ) Wish them all the best. Lead the band well all right?

Congrats to the new committee!
Daryl - Drum Major/Cornet SL/Brass MP
Clarissa - Asst. Drum Major = ) our first female dm.
Wen Ning - Concert Master/Bassoon SL/Woodwind MP

Foong Mui - Clarinet SL /Administrative Officer
Annette - Flute SL
Melvin - Saxophone SL / Wefare Officer
Shannon - Oboe SL
Christopher - Double Bass SL/Librarian
Esther - Euphonium SL / Quater Master (uniform) euphonium tradition. lolx
Asya - Trombone SL
Huimin - Tuba SL
Jia Le - French horn SL
Charlene - Percussion SL / Quater Master (instrument)
Hussaini - Percussion SL / Percussion MP
Kesha - Librarian
Xiang Jun - Asst. Librarian
Jia Min - Quater Master (instrument)
Kai Xin - Asst. Quater Master (instrument)
Shu Hui - Quater Master (uniform)
Jun Hao - Welfare Officer
Siying - Welfare Officer

Is the above information right? Correct me if I'm wrong. = )

posted at 2:03 am