I'm such a loner. I would rather be alone than be in a crowded room. There. I've finally said it. Oh what a total tragedy!
I have many friends, well everybody has many friends right? But I can't say that I'm extremely close to ALL of them. I don't exactly CLICK with every single one of them. As in go shopping, spend i-don't-know-how-many-hours talking on the phone about i-don't-know-what and well enjoying each other's company. I can count the number of people I actually TOTALLY click with. Maybe less than 10? Yes that's the ugly truth.
Speaking about friends, that just reminds me of friendster. Do we REALLY know ALL the people we have added on friendster? haha. I'm amazed at how some people can have so MANY accounts(as in more than 1) and that all their accounts are full.
Wow. So do you like just add every single cute guy/girl you seeOR do you close your eyes and just add someone ORdo you check out a random person's profile and go "hey he/she is interesting. i'm gonna add him/her! weee~"?*wonders*
Another possibility is that those people have an EXTREMELY wide social circle.
"I'm so envious of you people with the gazillion friendster accounts and the gazillion friends. Oh how I wish I could be just like you and have a gazillion friendster accounts and have a gazillion friends."
As if. HAHAX.
I have nothing against those people and I'm not insulting them ok. I'm just plain curious and wanna know why. Yes I've heard of the saying that goes "curiosity kills the cat." But that's ok. I don't have a cat. = )
posted at 9:23 am
about her
hello stranger! name's sabrina. seventeen this year. living on that little red dot called singapore. life's boring. so whats new?