Sunday, July 03, 2005

Butterflies...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

When we (mavis, jiale, qiuying, yu jia and me) were about to leave the school after band today, we saw a butterfly on the foyer. Poor thing. Someone squashed it with his/her big feet! It was just there, flat and eeeky looking.

As we were walking down the steps of the foyer, Mavis nearly killed a poor defenceless butterfly! But I screamed before she could do any more damage. hahax. So. I SAVED A BUTTERFLy! *grins*

Hmm. OK. So they wanted to move the butterfly to somewhere "safe". Is there really a safe place in this cruel world? blehx. Ok back to the butterfly. But no one dared to picked it up. scared? yes. Of wad? That pretty butterfly.

"How how?"

"Hmm. Use paper to move it."

"No paper!"

"Use hand."

"Scared!"

THEN... Along came Shafiq with his guitar. (Hmm. Mavis calls him Taufiq cuz he reminds her of the sg idol. Why? Maybe cuz their names rhyme. -.-") He picked up the butterfly from the steps and put it on this plant. He saved the day! WEEE~ But I have a feeling it's gonna die soon anyway. It couldn't fly. Oh well.

This whole "save the butterfly" incident reminds me of another thing. A couple of days ago... during recess, I was at the study area with faith and ting. Then this HUGE moth came flying all the place and landed on a guy's you-know-what. I'll leave that to your imagination... Well. The guy didn't realise that a moth landed on his you-know-what. dumb.

Luckily his friend saw it. He was speechless. He just started pointing and saying "erm ah erm ah". Reminds me of a monkey. So the guy looked at where his friend was pointing at and started jumpping and waving his arms going "ahh ahh" Monkey number 2. Can you imagine a big boy like him is actually scared of a moth? What a sight

The moth flew away and I think it landed on someone else. And so the vicious cycle begins.


posted at 11:30 am