Tuesday, July 12, 2005
The annoying ones.Some people annoy me without even realising that they're annoying me. tsk tsk. Well what can I say? I can't explain it either. Maybe it's the things you say or the things that you do? There's just SOMETHING about SOME people that totally irks me. Yes that sounds really bad. Perhaps I have the same affect on some people? Well you might never know. hahax. You can't please everyone now can you? If you could, I doubt there would be such a thing called war and hmm divorce?
Is it just me or do you also think that some people just don't know how to take a hint? It's so obvious you dislike the other person's company and you just want them to buzz off! But you know what, they still still stick to you like a pesky fly. Ok so maybe that's an exaggeration but you get the idea right?
In case you're wondering, yes I am indirectly referring to someone. I just can't stand your bullshit. When will you grow up and stop acting like a spoilt little BRAT?! The world doesn't revolve around just you in case you didn't notice. Ya I know I sound really harsh but I guess that's just me?
posted at 1:07 pm