Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Went to compass point with bao xin today. Compass point was invaded by NCC air cadets! Look
at every corner and you'll see one cadet. A sea of blues and greens.

So anyways, we had lunch at mos burger. We tried the new so called burger without bread. -.-" It was just a patty wrapped up in lettuce. Sounds eeeky right? But tastes quite nice. Mos burger uses bad quality paper to wrap their burgers! Mine tore and the sauce started dripping all over the table!

There was this baby there. Very adorable~. Cant tell if its a boy or girl. All babies look the same. =X

Hmm. then we walked around. I bought a OP and Converse shirt. Couldnt resist it. There was a sale! haha. Nearly half price? When we were at the cashiers at the converse shop, the sales guy scanned the shirt and the screen showed that the shirt cost $30! Omg. Bao xin said my eyes nearly popped out. I nearly shouted. "Erh forget it. Don't want the shirt." Well turned out that there was a mistake. $30 was the cost of the shirt before the discount. Phew. So ya. I bought it.

Then I saw this bag. Really nice pattern. Wanted to buy it. But it only came in red and this really ugly green colour. Blehx. The green reminds me of my school skirt. VERY NOT NICE! The red is too... red. Looks like a giant hong bao. Suppose to have another colour. Black I think. But out of stock. Damn. I like black.

Went to this specs shop. Asked about contact lens. Found out it is so much cheaper here compared to the other shop I usually go to. Hmm. Next time I'll just go all the way to sengkang to order my contacts. haha

We explored cold storage. Yes. We were so BORED we even went to cold storage. Looked at food and stuff. Bao xin was telling me the wonders of frozen food. She seems to know a lot. Much more than me. Maybe cuz she actually cooks! Well I dont. I dont even know how to open a can or how to peel an apple. =P That's how bad I am when it comes to cooking.

posted at 9:59 am