Sunday, June 26, 2005

Tellytubbies

Had band prac today even though it's a saturday. Concert is just in 2 weeks? So I guess we're working over time. Sec4s will be retiring a week after the concert. I can't wait til that day comes. I can finally just focus on my studies. But well. I'll miss band. My afternoons will be so empty?

Mr Tan was in a pretty good mood today. Surprised. Have never seen him so... relaxed? His voice is finally back too, can finally speak like a normal human being again. hahax. And you won't believe what he called the euphonium section today. TELLYTUBBIES. WTH. hello? Do you we have television sets at our tummies? I doubt we have strange looking things sticking out of our heads either. =.=

So we're the tellytubbies section. Why? Cuz HE claimed that WE did NOT response to his question. We did ok. We nodded our heads. Well I guess that's not good enough for him. So ya. He said we reminded him of the tellytubbies cuz they don't talk. ok. whatever.

We had sectionals in the morning today. Marcus taught that little "angel" in our section. I feel the pain. Can't believe he's so patient. I salute you. haha

posted at 9:42 am