Brandon introduced me to his girlfriend 2 days ago. I wonder why. Not that I mind. It'll be nice to have a new friend. She's really nice, friendly. Seriously Brandon, you should treat her better ok. You're lucky you have her. When are you ever gonna realise that or do I have to keep reminding you every single day? Well anyways, she said she wants to meet up with me and go out sometimes. Ya that would be cool BUT I must admit I wad rather freaked out. I guess I'm not used to very friendly people? haha.
So, those two went out today, and she called me! OMG. I was in the bathroom so I didn't answer the call. Well I was suppose to be in town today but there was a last minute decision to call it off. But I forgot to tell them that there was a change of plan so they must have thought that I would be in town today sooo I guess they wanted to meet up? Well sorry. Must have been a great disappointment to find out I was chilling out at home. haha. Hmm. Maybe some other time ya? Hey kx. Maybe we can study together? haha. I think that would freak Brandon out. Cuz he OBVIOUSLY hates to study. But you know, the things we do for the sake of our future. =P
My tagboard is extremely quiet. People visit and read and whatever but never leave a msg? It makes me wonder why I even set up the tagboard cuz it's obviously not in used. haha. So can you guys leave a comment or whatever? Hmm.When I said comment, I don't mean "hey I tagged your board! whoopee!" Hmm. That's not necessary.
School's ending in a week. You know what that means. The O levels are getting nearer. Damn. Remember I made that list of things I would do to get better grades? It's not working. I must admit I don't have the discipline to study on my own. I need supervision. =P So if you're my friend and you see me hanging around online for too long, PLEASE chase me away. Remind me of my horrendous grades and that only the nursing school in NYP would accept me. Hey. It's not that I look down on nurses. They deserve lots of respect. But I don't think I will make a very good nurse ya? So, in other words, make sure I study every single day and get my revision done. You're help will be deeply appreciated.
The end of holidays also reminds me that OP.2005 is drawing near. Last concert for me. I have spent the last 3 1/2 years in the band. Surely I must have developed some feelings towards it. I'll miss the times I had there, the good and the bad. But most of all, I'll miss the people. To the next batch of leaders, lead the band well and make the seniors proud. = )
The other day when I went to orchard with Eliza, there was this shop in taka that had a chalk board wall and that measuring scale for your height(what do they call it? By the way, I grew taller. NOOO! The horror. I'm like 170 now. That's kinda tall for a girl in sg isn't it?) Well, I don't know what came over me, I wrote his name on the chalk board wall, I wrote that I hated him. Why did I do that? That's just so dumb isn't it? When did I become so childish and bitter? Don't I ever tell myself that I should let bygones be bygones? Que sera sera, whatever will be will be. Hey stranger. If you by any chance come across that wall, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I wrote. Please don't take it to heart.
posted at 9:40 am
about her
hello stranger! name's sabrina. seventeen this year. living on that little red dot called singapore. life's boring. so whats new?