Monday, June 06, 2005

Mum is nagging at me. She is just so annoying sometimes. Yes I know my mid yr results totally sux and yes I am going to do something about it. I cant find the right words to describe her. She's just so freaking weird. Like today. I was doing my homework, and she just sat next to me and started talking about my studies. blah blah blah. Argh. How am I suppose to concentrate when she's yakking away?

A note to my mother. She's not gonna read this but what the heck.
"I so hate that man you married cuz he's a freaking asshole. If I die from second hand smole, you can blame him. And oh by the way, when is he going to get off his big fat ass and stop acting like he's the king of the bloody universe?" = )

posted at 12:40 pm