Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm home I'm home! Finally. Let's do a little recap on what I did for the past few days.

Thursday:
I went out with Faith and Siew. It has been a LONG time since the three of us went to together. Totally fun. = ) We ate at this Italian place in wisma. Created our own version of the Hawaiian pizza. Tasted really good. Maybe cuz we so called made it ourselves? haha. I think we sat there for a really long time and just talked and laugh. Catch up on things. We should do that again sometimes.
Then we headed to heeren, took some photos. U noe. Taking neoprints is extremely stressful! haha. Especially with the time limit. I screamed and laughed til ny tummy hurt.

Friday - Monday:
BAND CAMP!
I had the greatest time of my life! Hmm. This is the last band I'm ever gonna attend. It was super fun! Cant get any better than this.
The sec1s were still rather quiet on the first day. But playing some games, they really opened up. haha.
We had the night trail on the second day. Carol and were stationed at the AVA room. The members had to search for a clue in the room in the dark with a tiny torchlight contributed by me. Hmm. Shafiq, Yaser and Yongtah were inside the room. They're the "ghosts" We had fun scaring them. haha. Yes I know that sounds sadistic.
Last day of camp. BBQ! iI was starving la. Had to feed the children first before the sec4s could eat. blehx. Oh well. While waiting for food, Eliza, some juniors and me sat near the BBQ pit and looked at the stars. There were only three stars. Pathetic.
1 word to describe my days at the camp. MEMORABLE. = )


Though I really had a great time.
I miss home.
I miss my toilet.
I miss my com.
I miss my tv.
I miss my bed.


I forget to mention. The toilet in school is so super disgusting la. Cockroaches come out at night. -.-" Taking a shower there can be quite an experience cuz you're just so afraid that cockroach would suddenly crawl all your feet. EEEW. There was this sec1 girl. Don't know her name. Well. I still don't know most the sec1's names. OK back to that girl. She's the cockroach hunter! I love her. HAHA. she saved us from cockroaches. = )

posted at 11:27 am