Wednesday, May 04, 2005
We had the english paper today. It's so bloody difficult. In my opinion. The passage was easy to understand but the questions were a totally different story. I wouldnt be surprised if I failed. ahhh! Break record. First time fail english. OK that just totally sux. And I really feel like banging my head against the wall right now. You wouldnt believe the topic I chose for the composition. "The pleasures of travel"
. Omg. What was I thinking? What can you possibly write about the pleasures of travel? I don't even travel! Should have chosen the boring old narrative topic. But then again. I'm so anti climax. My narrative essay would be SO boring. The teacher would probably fall asleep after reading the first few paragraphs and drool all over my precious essay. EEEW. Gross. Oh wells. No point whining about it now. It's over. Let's just hope I don't do anything stupid for the other papers.
Argh. Don't you just feel so lonley in this cruel world? I do. And he's definitely not helping.
Anyways. My tag board is finally up. So start tagging people. Blehx. Oh and there are some problems with links. Will fix that some other time.
posted at 12:15 pm