Thursday, May 05, 2005
Tick tock tick tock. Just look at the time. I should be in bed dreaming of a better tomorrow by now. But no. Not gonna happen any minute now. I'm still wide awake. Maybe it's the afternoon nap. damn. I VOW NEVER EVER TO TAKE AFTERNOON NAPS AGAIN. I'm gonna have eyebags tomorrow. Argh.
I'm waiting for my hp to ring. Looks like it won't happen tonight. Don't think he'll call. Maybe he's pissed about me hanging up on him last night. Well it wasn't entirely my fault, he was mad about stuff and just wasn't talking much. I said bye. And he said bye in a rather pissed off tone. Sometimes I really have no idea what's going on in his head. And I can't help but feel that I'm his punching bag when he's mad about stuff. OR maybe I'm just worrying too much. It's afterall the exam week. He's probably burning the midnight oil or whatever. Well. at least say good night. Right? Hmm. I think we're drifting apart. Why do stuff like this always happen to me? Friends just start to drift away. It's like a string of a kite has broke and the kite starts to fly away. But no matter how hard you try, you can't catch the kite.
Wow. It's officially tomorrow when it was yesterday. Actually it's today now. What am I talking about? Let's start counting sheeps, then maybe I can go to sleep. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. ZZZZ
posted at 3:00 pm