Friday, May 06, 2005
-
Somtimes, we should really ask ourselves. "Am I happy?" -
My life is so screwed up. I'm not doing well in my studies and this year I'll be taking my O levels. I keep having nightmares that I'm gonna flunk the exam real bad and I don't even qualify for ITE! Seriously I think I worry too much. I think too much. I'm just way too pessimistic for my own good. What good does it have anyways? I'll probably have more wrinkles and white hair than anyone even before I'm 40!
It's not often you can find someone you can really talk to and just be able to tell him or her about your life. The good and the bad... I have so much to tell. So many things have been going on lately and I just can't keep my feelings bottled up inside. It'll drive me insane. All I need is a good listener... A shoulder to cry on... Some words of comfort... A simple hug... Or even a smile...
posted at 1:35 pm