The school organised a career seminar for us. Invited speakers from polytechnic, junior colleges, shatec etc. Rather thoughtful of the school don't you think?
I went for the talk about JC. Some guy from YJ came. The physics HOD I think. Told us lots of things about YJ and well JC in general. While I was sitting there, it suddenly hit me that I want to go to a JC. Hmm. I wonder why I suddenly changed my mind. So, I'm gonna really study and work towards that goal.
Received our MT and english paper today. I PASSED! Scored a B4 for chinese. WOW. That has never really happened to me before. haha. Hope I can maintain that or maybe do even better! That would just be great. Better start studying asap. The school is planning for us to do THREE mock papers. Consecutively for THREE DAYS! Just shoot me.
Did reasonably well for english. Thought I was gonna fail. Especially since I chose the worst the worst compo topic ever! The pleasures of travel. OMG. I still can't believe I chose that. I was taking a big risk. Teachers came nagging at us to avoid expository and argumentative topics. And there I was doing the exact opposite. HAHA. Well I managed to get 19. Not as good as I hoped. But at least I was getting what I normally got. Realised that after every compo I wrote, the same comment is usually made. "You should improve on your volcabulary."
posted at 7:34 am
about her
hello stranger! name's sabrina. seventeen this year. living on that little red dot called singapore. life's boring. so whats new?