*ring ring* Me : Hey mum, there's parent teacher meeting tmr at 4pm. Mum : No cannot. Work. Me : You didnt even ask if your boss if you can take a few hours off tmr. How do you know you cant make it? Mum : I just know. Don't need ask. Me : IT'S IMPORTANT! Mum : Cannot means cannot. I'll call your teacher tmr. Me : OK mum. Whatever.
ARGH. Geez Mum. Cant you at least act like you care a little?? The teacher wants to talk to you about HORRIBLE results. It'll make a lot of difference if you go to the parent teacher meeting!
I have weird parents. They don't give a damn about my academic studies. They only care about themselves. @#%#$%$#^ I've lived with them for the past SIXTEEN years, and I doubt they even know my likes and dislikes, my hobbies, my friends, etc. What kind of life is this? As weird as it may seem, I wish my parents would nag at me more often.
posted at 9:04 am
about her
hello stranger! name's sabrina. seventeen this year. living on that little red dot called singapore. life's boring. so whats new?