Sunday, May 08, 2005

Never know how much I love you, never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me, I get a fever that's so hard to bear
You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
Fever - in the the morning, fever all through the night.
Sun lights up the daytime, moon lights up the night
I light up when you call my name, and you know I'm gonna treat you right
You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
Fever - in the the morning, fever all through the night.


Fever sung by Michael Buble. Lovely song. I heard it somewhere recently and I just find it oh so nice. haha Just in case you didn't know, Michael Buble is a jazz singer and he's not so bad looking either. ;) Started liking jazz songs lately. There's just something about jazz that totally attracts me to it. Maybe it's the way the songs are sung.

Woke up at noon today. I missed watching the sun rise. I'll seize the opportunity to watch the sun set. Oh well. Had the sudden urge to start studying immediately. So I did. My brain is overloaded with physics. I hate physics. It bores me.

I had an interesting conversation with Brandon yesterday. He said I started to demoralise him as soon as he answered the phone. Oh puhleez. I so do not do that. It's called reverse psychology. I like arguing with him. He's the only person who actually argues with me. I love it, makes me constantly think. The greatest thing is, he has not won any of the arguments.

Yes I know I'm weird. So sue me.

Sometimes I feel sad when I'm with you. I feel like you've changed...

posted at 9:27 am