Saturday, May 07, 2005
Im having the worst headaches ever. Woke up to the sound of really bad singing. Some weird singing show thing going on near my house. It's so bloody loud. I had to close my windows to shut that horrid sound. What is wrong with that woman? She obviously has the the most annoying voice on the whole of planet earth and there she is screaming her guts out or "singing". Freaks. There should be a law against bad singing. And I cant believe people are actually watching that show! What are they? Tone deaf?
After much careful thought, I've come to the conclusion about myself
Here are the top 5:
1. I'm pathetic.
2. I care too much about what people think about me.
3. I have delusions.
4. I try to be someone I'm not.
5. I have a colourful volcabulary that I try not to use.
From this very day onwards. I will stop doing the above and do these
1. Stop caring about what people think. Screw you if you dislike me. I don't give a damn anymore.
2. Be myself. I'm tired of being someone I'm so not.
3. Stop thinking that the world is going to end tmr.
4. Make life interesting.
5.Insult the people who insult me. What goes around comes around.
6. Start using my colourful volcabulary on the people who deserve it.
This is the side of me you've never seen before. Are you afraid? wahahaha.One more thing. I'll stop whining about how school totally sux. It still sux. But I'll just stop thinking about it.
I'm staring at the mirror, thoughts running through my head. There's a pimple. Eeeew. I need a new hairstyle. The current is horrid. I have a lion's mane. My hair is all poofy and curly in all the wrong places.
posted at 12:20 pm