Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I though I would be able to to burn my chinese books today. Unfortunately, I doubt I can. Chinese O level sucks big time. Paper one was okay. But Paper two. OMG. All the words I studied for zao ju was not tested! Argh. Some weird looking wording I can't even read came out. This is so unfair! I studied til my head practically exploded and guess what. There's a high possibility I'm gonna fail. Boo hoo.

Some people should have their heads stuffed inside the toilet bowl. That guy! . He's the most arrogant, annoying, pig headed guy I've ever met in my entire life. It's amazing how people can actually tolerate him. Constantly bragging about his acheivements and whatever else. You know what. I'm not interested in all of that. Take a hint.

Well. Today wasn't really that depressing. We were standing outside the hall, waiting to be allowed to get in. Then all a sudden, Qing Hui started singing that huang fei hong song. She sang the lyrics and Samantha went "DUM DE DUM". It was HILLARIOUS. I couldn't stop laughing. That certainly lightened up the mood a little. = )

I tried to sleep early last night. But I failed. Ended up sms-ing people. Received quite a number of "good luck" messages. Haiz. All that luck is not gonna help me get the grade I so badly want.

posted at 5:10 am