Thursday, May 12, 2005
I screwed up my maths paper 2 today. AHH! Couldn't finish the paper. I really hate myself. Let's just hope I won't screw up paper 1!
Well here's someting to look forward to. 8 MORE DAYS TIL EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER! WEEE!
Lastest change in the Singapore education is the Direct School Admission (DSA) JC exercise.
"Achievements and talents in both academic and non academic areas with be be factors that determine if you will be selected for the direct admission into the JC. Each institution has its own criteria for selection , based on qualities that the institution would like to emphasise. In addition, some institutions are strong in certain areas, and are looking for applicants who are talented and have demonstrated excellence in these specified areas." Quoted from the letter thay gave us. This is so NOT gonna effect me whatsoever. I HAVE NO TALENTS! haha. Oh well. -I can still remember the last conversation we had before THE day. It was brief and I nearly cried. I bet he didnt even notice. I just knew something was gonna happen.MOVING ON. Not gonna mention him ever again.
posted at 10:16 am