Friday, May 20, 2005

Had quite an okay day today. Went to Orchard with Eliza to just walk around. We met up with Aron for lunch. Ate the Taka basement. We wasted food! Avoid the jap food if you don't have a big appetite. I was full even after a few bites. Had gelato. YUM. chocolate mint =) So... We just sat there and talked. Aron had to leave for work at 3. Liz and me accompanied him to his work place, subway @ lido. He was about 20 mins late! Oh no. I hope he's not in trouble.

After that Liz and me walked to Heeren. I just realised that walking around the orchard somerset area can be VERY DEPRESSING! We saw couples holding hands with big smiles on their faces. Argh. I wanted to hide in a hole. When we were @ heeren we saw stuff that the other half likes. And that just made us even more depressed. What is wrong with us? So we left Heeren and walked to plaza sing. Was kinda hungry. Shared a packet of fries at Long John. We looked kinda pathetic. Maybe some people thought we were a lesbian couple. haha. Whatever. We're straight ok.

When we were on the mrt. I think we sighed a total of 10 times? or maybe more. We told each other to shut up and just forget everything. I wanted to delete the photos in her hp but she didnt want to. Oh well. I already deleted mine. =X

posted at 11:51 am