Had a band meeting today but I didn't attend it. Wasn't really in the mood to go. You can punish me for not going next time. blehx. Anyways the meeting was about the upcoming june camp and wadever else. Found out that carol and are the medics. What the... That is just SO wrong. I'm not medic material. Oh well. If that's what they want me to be in then so be it. I'LL BE THE BEST MEDIC YOU HAVE EVER HAD.
My mid year exam results totally sux. I doubt any poly would want me. Maybe except the nursing course. I'm not looking down on those in the nursing courses or anything. It's just that cut off point is rather low and well, at this moment, that's the only course I qualify for. fuck. I better pull up socks and get to work. Time to get serious. It's not too late. Just have to believe in myself. I know I can do better.
I've come up with a TO-DO-LIST so I can do better for prelims. 1. Get HIM out my head. Try your best to hate that heartless son-of-a-bitch. =X It's hard. I hope you're reading this. I can't bring myself to hate you. 2. Get help from teachers. 3. Spend more time with my books. 4. Spend lesser time online. 5. Spend lesser time on the phone. 6. Be more foccussed.
posted at 12:06 pm
about her
hello stranger! name's sabrina. seventeen this year. living on that little red dot called singapore. life's boring. so whats new?