Monday, May 16, 2005

Exam period is finally coming to an end. 2 more papers to go and its party time. Ok so maybe I can't start celebrating yet. Chinese Os are in about 2 weeks or so?? And I'm just so unprepared. I'm trying really hard to catch up, to get at least a B4. Anything lesser than that I think I'm gonna cry. Probably retake the Os. Haiz. Let's just hope all goes well ya?

Results will probably be released by next week. Feeling really nervous. I'm so screwed! Might even fail everything! I'm not exaggerating. When I looked at the exam script, my mind went blank. I studied but it felt like I learnt nothing. So I guess I'm not studying smart. At the rate I'm going with my studies, there goes my dream of going to a JC or even getting into a good poly course.

Note to self : Change studying method.

Band practice will be resuming soon, right after chinese Os. Hesitant to go back. Don't get me wrong. I miss the band. The music. The atmosphere. The people. Ok maybe not all the people. I I miss it all. BUT. Sometimes I can't help but feel like I don't really belong there. I doubt the section really needs me. I'm just a vase anyways. And you know how they keep saying that there are members who are holding the band back. blah blah blah. I'm one of those members. Don't try to say I'm wrong.

Year 2005 has got to be the worst year I've ever had in my entire life. Nothing seems to be going right. Tomorrow will be a better day. ( = I hope.

Btw. Chee keat is in hospital. So who's he? Hmm. This guy I got to know when we went to KL for a band exchange last year. Found through his sister that he's in hospital. And I was like asking her how he is. She wouldn't tell me. -.-"

Her : Go call him yourself. But then he cannot pick up.
Me : Hmm. He can't answer the phone and you want me to call him?? Why can't you just tell me how he is?
Her : My english noob.
Me : Type in chinese.
Her : I don't know to use computer.
Me : (thinking to myself) erh. Isn't she like using the com right now?

Then she went offline.

posted at 11:40 am