Friday, April 22, 2005

Wow. It's been ages since I updated. Well. Nothing much happened. I'm still alive and kicking. Life's pretty cool. Happy.

I'm catching up on my studies. Finally managed to pass chinese. Only a B4. It's not excellent. But hey, that's so much better than a D7. So congratulate me on my achievement. haha.

Exams are around the corner. I see the pimples popping out everywhere, strands of white hair spottted. CRAP. Just what I need. I have all the symptom of stress. The stomachache. The headache. Insomnia. Loss of appetite. You name it, I've got it. blehx. This is what exams does to me. I become a total wreck. Oh well. Hmm. Wont be updating much. I'm going to bury myself in books. Someone please make sure I don't suffocate. Greatly appreciated

Oh and hmm. I've change my hp number. Get it from me if you want it ya?

I've been in a good mood lately. Almost nothing can make me mad. EXCEPT. when people get all arrogant and annoying. That pisses me off. So back to the why-i-m-in-such-a-gd-mood topic. Hmmm. Maybe cuz... I am just simply on cloud 9.

posted at 5:30 am